Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Willow Smith Interview with MTV

Hey Ladies &Gents

You all know I adore little Willow Smith well
she did an interview with MTV & This is
what she had to say 

What did it feel like when you realized that Jay-Z wanted you to be on his label?
It felt like all the hard work paid off….We had a meeting and I got to
hang out with him and stuff. It was fun.
What musicians inspire you?
Well Lady Gaga, Billy Idol, Beyonce and Jay-Z.. that’s it…..
& my Mom and my Dad!
What does “Whip My Hair Mean”?
Whip my hair means don’t be afraid to be yourself and don’t let anybody
tell you that’s wrong because the best thing is YOU.
You had a name for your friends in the video?
The Warrior-ettes.  2 snaps and a W.
Well me and my mom first came up with Willow-ettes and then we
 came up with Warrior-ettes. I can’t really explain it because it takes a warrior to
 stand up for themselves and not let anybody tell them that what they’re wearing,
 or what they’re saying or what they’re doing is wrong. So it takes a warrior to do
 that but it still takes sensitivity to also. So we were kind of sloshing between
Warrior-ettes & Willow-ettes. We just called them Warrior-ettes
because that’s the stuff you need to do that.
How do you define your style?
I think it’s school girl meets punk rock. I like plaid/argyle or
whatever somebody calls it. I like motorcycle boots, little sparkly boots.
What can you not live without that’s in your closet?
I can’t live without my shoes. There’s one pair I can’t live without…
I got them in England. They’re high-tops and they have checkers
 on the bottom and they’re like yellow, pink and white, they’re so tight.
On making the “Whip My Hair” video
It was a long day most of the time. It was hard sometimes but if you
have a commitment to that, you have to stick with it. It’s not because I have to,
 it’s because I want it. Most people if they don’t want it, they’ll be
 like “Ohhh well I can do that tomorrow.”
Is that what it’s called, procrastinating?




I'm Glad she threw out "Procrastinating" now Mediatakeout
can stop saying she doesn't know how to read smh.
All because she was nervous on 106 & stumbled 
over a word smh Anyway Doe *kat Stacks voice*
She's an amazing 9 year old & Evidently she
made "Whip My Hair" for all you people
talkin shit! Smh its truly a shame that as young
as she is That she even has 2 worry about haters.
I know at 9 i knew nothing about haters but children
now a days have haters? Thats sad smh at the haters 
the people bullying other smfh at you because 
its truly pathetic. ANYWAY
im team Willow shes amazing & don't
ruin her life Media like you did The Olsen twins.
Lets hope she blossoms like the beautiful
Raven- Symone' .

♥ JuicyBaby

No comments: