Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

hi babies

How was everyones Halloween? 
Make sure to comment below & tell me what
you did or what you dressed up as. I LOVE
Halloween. I Probably will always love Halloween
this much. Im 19 & i dressed up last night, My babes 22
& also dressed up last night. How can you say your "too
old" for FREE CANDY!? I hate seeing people lose their 
inner child its sad! Well send me yur pics of yu in yur
Halloween costumes id love to see! =)
This is me & my fam dressed up for Halloween
I was a sexy witch! LOL
(Left to Right) My little Sister she was a basketball
player. Then its my babe & she was a hood Jason
lol. Then me of course i was a witch & Below
is my little brother & he was Vinny from Jersey 
Shore! lol Everyone says they look alike anyways.



My baby & me






♥ JuicyBaby

Happy Halloween!

No comments: