Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Willow Smith

hi babies

Let me start by saying Little Miss Willow Smith blew me the hell
away! All that Talent & all that voice is coming from a 9 year old!
She amazes me. I sat watching 106 & park in awe when i saw her.
All i kept saying was "Shes soooo cute" & "She is soo talented" 
Her energy was amazing i realize shes 9 so her energy is suppose to
be spunky but wow she blew me away. When she started crying 
My heart melted! She is so inspiring. I hope she inspires little 
girls everyone to be exactly what they want to be in life.
Sometimes parents tell you to dream big & then retract that 
statement once you tell them you want to be famous.
Well forget all that you can be ANYTHING you set 
your mind to. If you believe you can & WILL
succeed! Look at Willow she did it & you can too!
I Would LOVE 2 see more children in the game BUT i feel it
might tear them apart because of the fucked up media! The
media is awful. They have ruined a lot of teen stars like
Lindsey Lohan, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen! Just don'[t let
that be you.

 

That video was absolutely adorable! 
But the Remix with Nicki Minaj -_- lets not
talk about thatttt lol 

&& To the assholes commenting on her youtube about her
"ghettoness" is absolutely RIDICULOUS she fucking 9
like are you serious? The people saying anything bad about
her just remember she is just a child! Damn give her a break
for being 9 & having a voice like Rhianna is amazing. 
Congratulate her not Penalize her.

All in All 
Willow Smith my darling baby if you ever see this...
 Your amazing !
So no matter what ever anyone says ..
Excuse my french but
Fuck em! (:
Them & the media!

♥ JuicyBaby

Shoot for the Stars My Darlings! 

No comments: