Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Im Backkk!

Hello Lovelies

I know you probably think I haven't been doin 
anything BUT your wrong lol ive been doing a lot
of drawing & trying to get my sewing machine fixed
so I can start sewing my designs up. Im was excited about
that up until today lol today i took my sewing machine up
to Joan Fabrics & asked them to look at my sewing machine
they said it was unfix-able unfortunately. So im back to 
drawing until I get a new sewing machine.
Recently i drew Riley from The Boondocks
 & The very sexy Jessica Rabbit with a gun
& Last but Not least The Griffins Family Portrait 
(Family Guy)

Enjoy!

P.S drop me a tweet about what you would like me to blog about

JuicyBaby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owwww lmaoo the jessica rabbit is the hottest!!! i love the family guy though, too good!!! ;) mwuah! xoxo Nani*