Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The End of Posting My Designs

Hi Babies!

So, Ive been thinking a lot about my 
"Amor, Juicy" designs lately & i've decided 
NOT to post them anymore. Reason being I
had a girl come to me about a week ago saying
shes going to school for Fashion Design thanks
to my inspiration but she wont post any of her 
designs which makes me a little suspicious that 
maybe she might be stealing some of my ideas!
& Then i talked to another girl that said she 
was in school for Fashion Design & she said 
she doesn't think its a good idea to post your
designs because of that exact reason so after 
that i decided No more "Amor, Juicy" designs
being posted! I will continue to draw them 
however! So be on the lookout for my 
clothing line soon! 

REMINDER: My Clothing Line is NOT
for women without Curves! Ladies if you
have no body you will look funny wearing
my designs lol Just being Honest.
My line is for Curvaceous women which
include my Beautiful Plus size women.
My Plus size ladies i haven't figured
out a beautiful word for yall yet but
im thinkin. I just hate the term "Plus
Size" -_- its sooo....Boring! yall r not
boring yall r beautiful!
All women are beautiful some 
just don't take care of their appearance 
BUT that is another blog post lmao!

Hope your not mad lovies!

♥ JuicyBaby


No comments: