Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2010

Strong Women

Hey Baybee's!

I want to just start off by saluting all the strong women in this world who have been abused!
Mentally abused, Physically abused, & Sexually abused we should never have
 to experience something like that BUT im the woman i am today because of it,
and i can go on to help other women & young girls who are trying to cope.
Ladies we go through a lot of things that we don't always bring to the light,
But im here to tell you that whatever it is your going through i know! it's very hard!
But we are Women & we are strong. Pick your head up baby girl & smile
Your worth a more than a million bucks & don't ever think less!
I know exactly what your thinking in that pretty little head of yours,
1. I'm Dirty (and you are NOT dirty! they are!)
2. This is all my fault (no its NOT there is sick people in this world)
3. Whats wrong with me (nothing! absolutely nothing)
4. Should i tell someone? (yes! please tell someone so that person can't hurt anybody again)
5. Who should i tell? (depending on the type of abuse you should tell the police & your parents if your young)
6.Why did this happen to me? ( theres never an answer for this but everything happens 4 a reason)
it's okay to have those thoughts everyone who has ever been abused has had at least 1 of those thoughts.

With all that said my babies you are all beautiful any race any color any shape or size!
But please seek some help you can start by going to http://www.rainn.org/
Thats the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National network
I swear to you this website will help you in some way if you have ever been abused
Trust me ladies, Please!

Juicy Baybee


P.S. If you would like to just talk to me about your situation feel free to hit me up with an email id be more then happy to talk  :)   xoJuicyBaybeexo@gmail.com


1 comment:

REGRETUMETME said...

my first gf was an abusive b!t#h, a crazy one at that. it was a roller coaster, but im past it now thank goodness.